IHN Healthy Recipes
- 1-2 lbs Beef Bones with Marrow
- 4 chopped Carrots
- 3-4 chopped Celery stalks with leaves
- 5 sprigs of Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 20 cups filtered water
- 1 cup Beans (chickpeas, kidney beans, black beans) – canned beans are fine, just look for no-salt-added à rinse and drain.
- 2-3 cups Leafy Greens (Spinach, kale, collard greens, dandelion, rapini, arugula).
Place the following Ingredients in RAW CAST Iron pan and sauté for 3-4 mins à then add directly into soup:
- 2 sliced Onions
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, avocado oil OR grapeseed oil
- ½ clove of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Shitake mushrooms
- 1 cup Maitake mushrooms
Place Beef Bones in water and boil for 4-5 hours. Then add remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for another 3 hours, be sure to stir every 20-30 minutes. Consume within a week or freeze for upto 3 months.
- 1/2 cup Birch Benders Paleo mix OR Bob Red Mill Pancake mix (either Buckwheat / 12 grain)
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground chiaseeds
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground raw pumpkin seeds - great source of Zinc = helps Immune function!
- 1-2 eggs (free-range) - great source of amino acids / protein.
- 250ml Unsweetened Vanilla Non-Dairy Milk (almond, coconut, cashew, pea, oats, etc)
- 1 scoop of Collagen powder - find @ IHN Clinic!
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Protein powder (Vegitarian or clean Whey like Provitalex - cytomatrix) - find @ IHN Clinic!
- Handful of fresh berries - choose 1 of either - blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate, stawberries).
Mix above ingredients in an bowl with a whisk until smooth consistency, add water or more milk as needed. Use a non-stick frying pan and pour pancake mix on to pan and flip when golden brown on the bottom (about 1 1/2 min each side). Can also use a bit of Butter Gjee or Grass-fed Organic butter in the pan to help prevent mix from sticking to pan. Serve topped with fruit, almonds, walnuts, use a small amount of vanilla Greek yogurt and real pure Maple Syrup.
Tip: You can even try FREEZING the left-over pancakes and in the morning simply take them out, put them in the toaster and eat!
Inspired Pancakes: Switch it up and try adding Dark chocholate chips (70-80% cocoa) in the pancake mix.
Recipe Coming Soon....
Recipe Coming Soon....
Healthy Food Recipe Links